Please share your opinions and expertise since we need all the help we can get!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Curtain Poll: Your Turn to Play

My mom ("grandmom") offered to make us curtains for the nursery, which is really exciting since there are not too many curtain choices out there that we like. So we walked around the aisles of Joann Fabric to see what struck our fancy. I came back with a yard each of four different fabrics and now I'd like your help deciding which to choose. Time for my readers - all 5 of you - to give me your opinions! Take a look at the four choices below and then fill out the poll at the end of this post. If none of them speak to you, choose "other" and let me know a different design that you think would be perfect. The nice thing about using fabric instead of ready-made curtains is how many more choices there are. So if you can describe it, it probably exists.

We haven't begun to deal with style of curtain and whatever we choose will have a backing to block some of the light (but not all of the light - don't want baby to only be able to sleep in a pitch black room), so don't consider those two things when picking.

The choices:

1. Yellow with a very subtle white design on it (mostly invisible from far away)
2. Pink and brown elephants against a blue background
3. Blue and green elephants on a white background
4. Yellow and white stripes
Here they all are again, in close up:


See anything you like?

Which fabric for our nursery curtains?
Yellow with white pattern
Pink and brown elephants on blue
Green and blue elephants on white
Yellow and white stripes
Other (please leave a comment)
free poll

1 comment:

Ally W said...

Your poll wont let me vote, but I like both of the yellow ones. I think either pattern might be too much. ~ Ally