Please share your opinions and expertise since we need all the help we can get!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pssst!

So I uncovered a secret but you can't tell anyone else. Remember that amazing bombe chest I fell in love with on Pottery Barn?
Well look what I found on "O.co" (aka Overstock.com):
Product page here (for as long as it lasts)
The same exact piece for $289 with shipping of only $2.95 (Pottery Barn wanted something like $75). Plus no tax. And it really is identical--same measurements, materials, hardware!

The funny thing is that I don't know if I want it anymore. It almost matches too well with its dark brown finish--I was hoping for something a little quirkier. Probably if Overstock had it in the red I would buy it. But on the other hand, it's quite a bargain. We'll see...

No comments: